Steps to Prepare Perfect Honey cornbread for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey cornbread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Honey cornbread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey cornbread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey cornbread:
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour. I used an ultra grain, it's white flour with whole wheat finely ground with it
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Take 1 cup almond milk
- Prepare 6 tbsp real butter, melted
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 egg white
- Take 3 tbsp organic honey
Steps to make Honey cornbread:
- Set oven to 400°
- Prepare a 9x9 pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium sized bowl
- In a separate bowl mix milk, honey, melted butter, and oil
- In separate bowl beat eggs lightly. In another bowl beat the one egg white until it's frothy.
- Add the eggs to the milk and honey mixture. Add this mixture to the dry mixture and stir only until all ingredients are mixed.
- Pour into prepared pan and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Just a note….before putting in the oven I drizzled honey over the top. This is optional but gives it a lightly sweet crust. Also an option is to put some butter on the top when it comes out of the oven :-)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food honey cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!