Recipe of Favorite Cornbread ham bake for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cornbread ham bake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cornbread ham bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cornbread ham bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cornbread ham bake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread ham bake:
- Prepare cornbread
- Prepare 2 cup Bisquick
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Take 1 cup granulated sugar
- Take 4 tbsp corn meal
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 cup whole milk
- Take 1/2 cup butter salted
- Make ready ham mixture
- Take 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1 small jar of pimentos
- Get 1 bunch green onions
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 3 cup (thawed) frozen corn
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup ham cubed
- Get 2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 egg
Instructions to make Cornbread ham bake:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl
- In separate bowl combine eggs, milk and butter. Mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Put cornbread mixture in baking pan and bake at 350° for 30-40 min.Until toothpick comes clean
- Let cornbread cool.
- Next you will be making the ham mixture.
- In a large stock pot add
- Bring all ingrediets to boil and simmer for 12 min.
- Combine 1/2 of cornbread crumbled large. (Size of golf ball) in large bowl and add following ingredients
- Mix well. Now add ham and veggie mixture to cornbread mixture and mix til ingredients are combined.
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour cornbread ham casserole mixture into pan. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cornbread ham bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!