Recipe of Original Mike&#39;s Perfect Bloody Caesars for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's perfect bloody caesars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's perfect bloody caesars using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars:
- Prepare Bloody Caesar
- Take Crushed Or Whole Ice
- Take Clamato Juice [well shaken]
- Make ready Tanqueray Or Peppered Vodka
- Make ready Tabasco [well shaken]
- Make ready dash Worcestershire Sauce [well shaken]
- Take dash Lime Juice
- Make ready dash Black Pepper - Garlic Powder - Onion Powder - Celery Salt
- Make ready dash Tabasco Spiced Salt + Lime Juice [to rim glasses]
- Make ready dash Olive Juice
- Take Veggies
- Prepare Cherub Tomatoes
- Make ready Pickled Asparagus
- Take Sweet Green Onion Shoots
- Make ready Celery Stalks
- Get Large Olives
- Prepare Sliced Lime
- Make ready Avacados [optional]
- Make ready Equipment
- Make ready Olive Picks Or Swords
- Take Chilled Glasses
- Take Straws
Instructions to make Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars:
- Here's what you'll need.
- ● Generously rim your chilled glasses with a lime wedge. ● Immediately dip glass tops into regular salt, sea salt or Tabasco Seasoned Salt. ● Gently drop ice [whole or crushed] in glasses as to not disturb salt rim. ● To taste - add shaken dashes of chilled Worchestershire, Tabasco, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, celery salt and a tiny dash of olive juice. ● Add a shot [per glass] of either regular or peppered Vodka. ● Fill remainder of glass with chilled and shaken Clamato Juice. ● Garnish glasses with colorful straws, celery stalks with leaves, lime wedges, extra large green olives & cherry tomatoes [on scewers that stick directly into your celery stalks as not to lose them in glass] and sw
- Drink these until you find you're somewhat okay with that last Super Bowl interception that literally turned into nothing . . . .
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's perfect bloody caesars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!