Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan banana oatmeal pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan banana oatmeal pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Make ready 1 ripe banana
- Make ready 1 cup plant milk
- Get splash apple cider vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp flax
- Prepare 1 scoop protein
- Get 1 1/2 cup oat flour (blended oats)
- Make ready 1 tsp pinch of nutmeg
- Prepare 1 tbsp cinnamon
Instructions to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan banana oatmeal pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!