Simple Way to Prepare Creative Cornbread Dressing for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cornbread dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread Dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cornbread Dressing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cornbread dressing using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread Dressing:
- Make ready 3 can Cream of celery soup
- Make ready 2 box chicken broth
- Prepare Poultry seasoning
- Prepare loaf Cornbread
Steps to make Cornbread Dressing:
- Prepare 1 pan of cornbread as directed and let cool. I usually make Albers cornbread, and double the recipe for this dressing.
- Crumble the cornbread in the pan.
- Add the cream of celery soup, straight from the can, to the pan of cornbread and mix well. Use more or less cans based on the amount of cornbread you have.
- Add in as much chicken broth as needed to make the cornbread moist, slightly mushy.
- Mix in the poultry seasoning throughout the entire pan. I usually buy 2 small containers of the seasoning to mix in. Season to taste.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cornbread dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!