Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake:
- Get 2 cups Chickpea flour (besan/ garbanzo beans flour)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- Make ready 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Make ready 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes
- Take to taste Salt
- Take as required olive oil (vegan) / ghee for brushing
Steps to make Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake:
- Make a batter by mixing all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. The consistency of the batter should be similar to dosa, crepes. Ensure that there are no flour lumps in the batter.
- Pour this batter on a medium-hot well-greased pan and cook on low flame till the chilla is cooked on both sides. Serve with coriander chutney.
- Serve and Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!