How to Prepare Fancy Vegan Chocolate Cake for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegan Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Take 1 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour
- Take 1 Cup White sugar
- Make ready 6 Tablespoons Dutch Process Cocoa powder
- Get 1 Teaspoon Baking soda
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Take 1/3 Cup Canola or Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon White vinegar
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Get 1 Cup either water, or almond milk
- Take Icing sugar
Instructions to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!