Recipe of Creative Vegan Potato gnocchi for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan potato gnocchi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Potato gnocchi is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Potato gnocchi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan potato gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Potato gnocchi:
- Get 3 cup all-purpose flour and extra for dust
- Make ready 6 potato 🥔 size medium
- Get 1 teaspoon Salt and more for water
- Get Sauce
- Take 4 medium size tomato
- Get 2 medium size onion
- Get 2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garlic
- Prepare 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare 4 tablespoon ketchup
- Make ready teaspoon Paper haf
Instructions to make Vegan Potato gnocchi:
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of cool salted water. Bring the water to a boil and cook until a fork can easily pierce a potato Drain the potatoes and set aside until cool enough to handle
- Using your fingers, remove the skin from the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes until all lumps are gone.
- Sift half cup of flour over your work surface and roll each piece of dough into a long cylinder approximately a 1/2 inch thick. Cut the dough into 1-inch long gnocchi pieces.
- Pass through potato ricer onto a large clean surface. Sift the flour over the potatoes and use spatula for mixing both If the dough is too wet, add more flour. Form the dough into a large uniform log. Divide into 6 pieces.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes and once they are floating. Scoop out the gnocchi with a slotted spoon onto a plate. Cook the remaining gnocchi
- Fill a large stockpot with water and season with salt. Bring to a boil. When the water is boiling drop a 1/3 of the gnocchi into the water, one piece at a time.
- For the sauce, Heat vegetable oil in a large wide skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the onion cooked through, then add the garlicpowder Increase the heat to medium high. Cook for garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes including curry, and season with salt and paper. Bring to a low simmer, reduce the heat to low and cook, uncovered until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes
- Time to eat now 😋 mix the gnocchi with sauce and add ketchup and serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan potato gnocchi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!