Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cornbread dressing with chicken gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread dressing with chicken gravy using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy:
- Make ready gravy
- Take 2 lb chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- Get 1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 2 cup sr flour
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 31 oz chicken broth
- Get 1 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Prepare stuffing
- Get 2 lb cornbread stuffing
- Prepare 42 oz chicken broth
- Prepare 1 tbsp celery salt
- Get 1 tbsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp rubbed sage
- Take 3 cup water
Instructions to make Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy:
- Chop the chicken preheat oven 425°Fahrenheit
- Add oil to a deep pan add chicken stir well cover cook till done
- Add flour to chicken add spices let flour get incorporated well add more oil if needed
- Add broth and water stirring constantly it will thin as it heats it will thicken add water if needed taste adjust spices to you wants
- In a pan 9x13 add half the dressing on top of that add spices across the top of dry stuffing covering the whole thing then add the other half of stuffing
- Pour your broth all around on top of the stuffing have water ready mix the stuffing well add water as you mix making sure all stuffing is wet put in oven 30 minutes
- After that I put mine in broiler to brown
- Serve with chicken gravy on top
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cornbread dressing with chicken gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!