Steps to Make Exotic Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto chicken bacon ranch pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto chicken bacon ranch pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
- Prepare 3/4 cup almond flour
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Take 2 tbs cream cheese
- Get 1/2 lb cooked diced chicken
- Get 3 slices cooked bacon
- Take Ranch dressing to cover crust
Steps to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!