Simple Way to Prepare Traditional Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan besan chilla-first try. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan besan chilla-first try using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try:
- Prepare 1 bag store bought falafel base
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Take 1 onion
- Take Oil for frying and for batter also
Instructions to make Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try:
- The falafel base I bought has every spice in it already, and it's a mix of besan (chickpea flour) and rice flour, it tastes great. I added some water and oil to it to get a batter and I mixed the diced tomato and oinion into it
- The spices are listen on the backside- in german
- Then I fried it on some oil
- Served it with sour cream. Yummy
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan besan chilla-first try recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!