Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy mexican cornbread pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy mexican cornbread pie using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie:
- Take 2 lb hamburger
- Make ready 1 can cream style corn
- Prepare 1 can Ranch style beans
- Make ready 1 can rotel (drained)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Onion powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 dash salt
- Make ready 2 envelope taco seasoning
- Prepare 2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Prepare 2 box jiffy cornbread mix
Steps to make Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie:
- Preheat oven to directions on cornbread. In a large cast iron skillet, Brown hamburger, add can foods, add taco seasoning, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and add cheese. Then put your cornbread mix on top and put in oven. Bake for recommended time on cornbread mix
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy mexican cornbread pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!