Steps to Prepare Iconic PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pineapple upside-down mini-cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The BEST pineapple upside down cake recipe EVER! It has a caramel topping with pineapple rounds over a dense cake with almond flour. The single most requested cake at our family and friend gatherings is my father's homemade pineapple upside down cake. These Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes are just like the classic dessert, but in mini form!
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple upside-down mini-cakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES:
- Take Garnish
- Take 4 slices (about 1 cm) Pineapple
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- Prepare 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Make ready Cake
- Take 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 scoop Butterscotch Vegan Pro
- Take 2 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Take 1/2 cup Mashed pineapples *
- Get 1/4 cup Unsweetened plant-based milk
- Take 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract
These Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes are adorable and are so easy to make using your muffin tin. Pineapple Upside Down Minis – A classic cake gets individual! The combination of mouth-watering caramelized sugar, sweet pineapple and cherries on buttery cake is sure to please. Making these pineapple upside-down cakes in miniature ensures plenty of buttery sweet topping and pineapple in each bite.
Instructions to make PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Oil 4 ramekins (use 250 ml ramekins).
- In a bowl, combine all of the garnishing ingredients except the pineapple rings. Pour the preparation into the ramekins and place the pineapple rings on top. Put aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a second bowl, combine the pineapple puree, plant-based milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract together.
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid preparation, stirring continuously. Pour the preparation over the pineapples in the ramekins.
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool for at least 1 hour before inverting.
The combination of mouth-watering caramelized sugar, sweet pineapple and cherries on buttery cake is sure to please. Making these pineapple upside-down cakes in miniature ensures plenty of buttery sweet topping and pineapple in each bite. Upside-down cake is a classic use of a trusty cast-iron skillet, but this recipe uses a Lodge Mini Cake Pan to create small, individual cakes that will make each guest feel special. Spoon layer of the warm brown sugar mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, then place a pineapple ring on top. If you are using regular muffin tins, you will need to cut down the rings to fit or just use pineapple tidbits.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pineapple upside-down mini-cakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!