Easiest Way to Prepare Popular Teriyaki Pork Pizza for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki pork pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Pork Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Teriyaki Pork Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki pork pizza using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Pork Pizza:
- Prepare Crust
- Make ready 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- Take 1 tablespoons sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 3/4 cup warm water
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil to coat with
- Make ready 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil brushing
- Get Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Make ready 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Get 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- Take 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Get 1 tablespoon flour
- Make ready Toppings
- Take 1/2 pound porkloin
- Make ready To taste salt
- Take To taste ground white pepper
- Get 1 cup shredded Colby Monterey jack cheddar cheese
- Get 1 cup sliced pineapple
- Make ready 1/2 cup crispy bacon pieces
- Make ready 1 large onion sliced
- Get Extra
- Get 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon flour
Instructions to make Teriyaki Pork Pizza:
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix the flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder. Mix the yeast and flour mixtures. Knead a few times. Form into a ball and coat with oil. Coat the bowl with oil add the dough and allow to double in size for 1 hour.
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and allow to rise a second time for an hour.
- Slice the onion sauté in the bacon drippings and when the onions are translucent and caramelized they will be ready for the flour and sauce.
- Mix the sauce ingredients, except the flour. Simmer for 20 minutes. When onions are done add in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. When they look wet Add half the sauce and simmer if to thick add more sauce. Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
- Crisp the bacon. Slice the pork. Season with salt and pepper sauté till cooked through in the bacon drippings.
- Slice the pineapple. Grate the cheese.
- Roll out the dough brush with oil. Poke holes in the center of the crust. Add the teriyaki onions over the top of the crust.
- Chop the crispy bacon into pieces. Add the rest of the toppings and bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
- Extra, mix the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon flour. Heat any of the teriyaki sauce you have leftover. Add the soya sauce mixture to the teriyaki sauce to thicken. Use this as a dipping sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teriyaki pork pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!