Easiest Way to Make Fancy Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chili bean cornbread casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili bean cornbread casserole using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole:
- Make ready 2 can Stagg original chili beans
- Prepare 1 can Sweet kernel corn
- Get 1 can Tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast (we used leftover rotisserie chicken from Costco)
- Take 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
Steps to make Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole:
- Mix cans of Stagg chili beans, tomato sauce, kernel corn WITH the juice, cut up left over chicken breast in medium sized pot
- Let simmer on stove at low heat until it starts to bubble
- Cook jiffy cornbread as box indicates.
- Once cornbread is finished, slice and place beans on top and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chili bean cornbread casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!