Recipe of Fancy Vegan Pesto Linguine for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan pesto linguine. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Pesto Linguine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Pesto Linguine is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan pesto linguine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pesto Linguine:
- Get 10 oz whole-wheat linguine
- Get 1 cup dairy-free basil and garlic pesto
- Make ready 8 oz kale
- Prepare 8 oz peas
- Prepare 3 oz roasted red peppers
- Prepare 3 oz fennel
- Prepare 1/4 oz parsley
- Make ready 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Prepare 3 tbsp pine nuts
- Get olive oil
Instructions to make Vegan Pesto Linguine:
- Cook linguine noodles in boiling water for 9-12 minutes.
- Strain linguine, return to pot and drizzle with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and discard the large stems.
- Remove the core from fennel and dice into small pieces.
- Destem parsley and chop the leaves.
- Place pine nuts in a dry sauté pan and cook until toasted, 2-3 minutes. Roughly chop them after.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the same pan and add the fennel. Season with salt & pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers, peas and kale and combine. Cook until the kale is slightly wilted and vibrant, 3-5 minutes.
- Return pot with linguine back over medium heat. Add the veggies to the pot and stir to combine. Cook 1-2 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove pot from heat. Add dairy free basil and garlic pesto and stir.
- Garnish the finished bowl with parsley, nutritional yeast and the toasted pine nuts :)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan pesto linguine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!