Easiest Way to Make Original Roasted Cauliflower Mash for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted cauliflower mash. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower Mash is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Cauliflower Mash is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted cauliflower mash using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower Mash:
- Get 1 bag Frozen Cauliflower
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Take 2 sprays Olive oil spray
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 1/2 cup Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Prepare 1 To taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Horseradish
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower Mash:
- Set oven to 375°F - Put cauliflower and garlic on a banking pan and spray with olive oil spray add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Place cauliflower and garlic in food processor with butter, yogurt and horseradish and process until smooth.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted cauliflower mash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!