Recipe of Real Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp tacos w/ coleslaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp tacos w/ coleslaw using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw:
- Take Shrimp
- Make ready Coleslaw
- Make ready Adobo seasoning salt
- Prepare Parsley
- Prepare Mustard
- Get Mild taco seasoning(McCormick)
- Get Olive garden salad dressing
- Get Taco shells (hard or soft)
- Take Ingredients for Coleslaw
- Take Coleslaw
- Prepare Coleslaw dressing
- Take Adobo seasoning salt
- Prepare Parsley
Steps to make Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw:
- Wash, clean shrimp lemon juice, take off tails
- Pre-heat oven on 400°F
- Season with Adobo, Mild taco seasoning, mustard, parsley, olive garden salad etc
- Place in a pan, making sure shrimp are flat so it can cook
- Cook for 15 minutes on 400°F
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp tacos w/ coleslaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!