Recipe of Popular Easy Vegan Cornbread for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy vegan cornbread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegan Cornbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Vegan Cornbread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy vegan cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegan Cornbread:
- Take 160 g flour
- Prepare 160 g yellow cornmeal
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get (To taste) black pepper
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 75 g oil (I used 50g olive oil and 25g sunflower oil)
- Prepare 400 ml soy milk
- Take 1 tsp vinegar or lemon juice
Steps to make Easy Vegan Cornbread:
- Combine milk and lemon in a mug. Let sit for 5-10 min until it curdles and becomes buttermilk.
- Meanwhile, whisk dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, baking powder).
- Pour in wet ingredients (vegan buttermilk and soy milk). Whisk until combined.
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 180°C/350°F oven. Enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy vegan cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!