How to Prepare Real Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf):
- Take Meats
- Make ready 500 g ground beef
- Make ready 100 g ground pork (fatty is OK)
- Prepare Optional: Substitute with 600g ground meat substitute, like Beyond Beef
- Prepare Seasonings
- Make ready 1 shallot, minced
- Get 3 tbsp lemongrass, minced and pounded
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 3 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- Get 4 tsp soy sauce (Maggi seasoning) or 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp five spice powder
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp mushroom powder (chicken bouillon could work)
- Make ready Optional: 1/2 tbsp Vietnamese spiced liquor (rượu mai quế lộ)
- Make ready Garnish
- Get Crushed roasted peanuts
- Take Scallions sautéed in a bit of oil (or nuked in the microwave)
- Get Mixed fish sauce or vegan substitute
Instructions to make Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf):
- Mix your meat with seasonings thoroughly, and then roll approximately 3-4 teaspoons of the mixture in each betel leaf.
- In a preheated air-fryer, cook in small batches at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes or until meat mixture is cooked. Be sure to coat the leaves in a thin layer of oil, if you did not roll them tightly enough. Five minute usually works for vegan mixtures.
- In an oven preheated to 375, baking them on a rack (or skewered on a stick), you may need 10 minutes.
- On a pan on medium heat with a bit of vegetable or canola oil, you can pan fry them to completion as well. The picture of the end-result has half of the rolls pan-fried, and the other half in an air-fryer.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!