Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Ground beef casserole for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ground beef casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ground beef casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ground beef casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ground beef casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground beef casserole:
- Get 1 lb box medium pasta shells
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1/2 an onion, chopped
- Make ready Kale or broccoli to taste, cooked and chopped
- Make ready 2 (10 oz) cans tomato soup
- Prepare 2 c shredded jack/cheddar cheese
- Get 1 c shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 1/2 c water
- Make ready Garlic, salt & pepper to taste
Instructions to make Ground beef casserole:
- Cook and drain pasta according the package instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish
- In a large pot, cook meat, onion, garlic, salt & pepper until meat is browned.
- Add the cooked pasta, kale/broccoli, tomato soup, half cup of water, and half of cheese to pot with beef and onion. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- All done! Enjoy
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ground beef casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!