Easiest Way to Make Exotic Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan banana protein pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan banana protein pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 cup flour
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1-2 scoops dairy-free protein powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make ready 1 cup dairy-free milk
- Get 1/2 cup applesauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Make ready 1 banana
Instructions to make Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Add the banana and mash into the batter.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown.
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan banana protein pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!