Simple Way to Make Creative Sweet Blueberry Cornbread for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet blueberry cornbread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Blueberry Cornbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet Blueberry Cornbread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet blueberry cornbread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Blueberry Cornbread:
- Get 1 cup cornmeal, I used stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- Get 1 cup flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar +1 tablespoon
- Take 3 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil + 1 tablespoon
- Prepare 2/3 cup milk
- Prepare 2 eggs beaten
- Make ready 1 cup fresh blueberries
Steps to make Sweet Blueberry Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place 6" cast iron with 1 tablespoon oil in oven
- Or grease 8" pie plate or pan and set aside
- Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl
- Mix 1/2 cup oil, eggs and milk and add to dry ingredients
- Mix just till uniform
- Add blueberries, gently mix in
- Let sit 5 minutes
- Pour into pan and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until top is golden
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet blueberry cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!