How to Make Homemade Spinach dip *Applebees copycat* for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spinach dip applebees copycat. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach dip Applebees copycat is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spinach dip Applebees copycat is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach dip applebees copycat using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach dip Applebees copycat:
- Prepare 1-10 oz box frozen spinach thawed and drained
- Get 2 - cans artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- Get 1-8 ounce package softened cream cheese
- Make ready 1-16 oz jar garlic Alfredo sauce
- Take 1 cup grated Parmesan Romano mixture
- Make ready 2 cups grated mozzarella
- Take Pepper (optional)
Instructions to make Spinach dip Applebees copycat:
- Put crockpot on high or heat oven to 350. Mix everything together and serve when hot! You can toss under the broiler like I did with extra mozzarella cheese on top and a little pepper if you prefer.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach dip applebees copycat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!