Recipe of Ultimate Vegan Veggie Wrap for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan veggie wrap. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Veggie Wrap is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Veggie Wrap is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan veggie wrap using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Veggie Wrap:
- Make ready Half a cucumber
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Prepare 8 Leaves letouce of a cup of baby leaves of letuce
- Make ready Hummus
- Make ready Siracha hot sauce (optional)
- Take Soft corn tortillas
Instructions to make Vegan Veggie Wrap:
- Cut the tomatoes and the cucumber into rounds
- Wash and dry the lettuce
- Place the tortilla on the counter and fill it with the veggies hummus and sirrach.
- Fold the sides of the tortillas wrapping the filling then fold the remaining sides to close the wrap
- Cut the wrap in half (optional)
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan veggie wrap recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!