Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Buttery Southwest Cornbread for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, buttery southwest cornbread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttery Southwest Cornbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Buttery Southwest Cornbread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttery southwest cornbread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttery Southwest Cornbread:
- Prepare 1 box jiffy corn bread mix
- Get 1/2 cup sour cream
- Get 1/2 can creamed corn
- Make ready 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1 diced jalapeños (optional)
- Prepare 1/4 cup salsa (I used clints salsa, but use whatever kind is your fav)
- Get 1/2 stick melted butter
Instructions to make Buttery Southwest Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray an 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray
- In a bowl combine melted butter, creamed corn, jalapeños if using, and salsa . Mix well.
- Add the egg and combine together.
- Mix the jiffy in with the wet ingredients, blend in the cheese, and mix in the sour cream last.
- Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake for 45-55 minutes until brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food buttery southwest cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!