Easiest Way to Make Creative Dilly Cornbread Salad for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dilly cornbread salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dilly Cornbread Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Dilly Cornbread Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook dilly cornbread salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dilly Cornbread Salad:
- Get 2 packages cornbread mix
- Prepare 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Make ready 1 cup dill pickle, chopped
- Make ready 1 can ranch beans, undrained
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp
- Take 3/4 cup dill pickle juice
- Get 1 cup mayonaise
Steps to make Dilly Cornbread Salad:
- Bake cornbread mix according to package directions
- Crumble cornbread in a large bowl.
- layer next the green onions, follow with tomtoes, pickles and beans.
- Mix together the dill pickle juice and mayo. Whisk til smooth. Pour over the beans.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top .
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on last.
- Cover tightly and chill overnight.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dilly cornbread salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!