Simple Way to Prepare Traditional Mike&#39;s Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chilled artichoke pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's chilled artichoke pasta salad using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 2 Cans Marinated Artichoke Hearts In Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 EX LG Firm Tomato
- Get 1 EX LG Firm Cucumber
- Make ready 4 oz Can Drained Black Sliced Olives
- Get 1/2 Cup Chopped Baby Carrots
- Take 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Get 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery With Leaves
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Sliced White Onions
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Sliced Red Onions
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- Take 1/8 Cup Fresh Thin Sliced Garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Get 1/2 Cup Shreded Parmesan Ramono Cheese [+ reserves for topper]
- Get 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese [for topping]
- Take 3 Cups Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta [+ oil & salt to boil]
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Olive Garden Italian Dressing Or Kraft Zesty Italian
Instructions to make Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad:
- Chop up all vegetables and gently mix in seasonings.
- Sun dried tomatoes are a must in this dish!
- Use Olive Garden or Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. Well shaken.
- Boil your noodles as per manufacturer's directions. Do not rinse. Usually 7 minutes.
- Add cheeses last.
- Gently stir. Chill well.
- Garnish with cheeses. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's chilled artichoke pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!