Simple Way to Make Creative Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple vegetarian baked beans in slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple vegetarian baked beans in slow cooker using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 1 pound dried navy beans soaked overnight, drained
- Get 2-3 cups water
- Make ready Small/medium onion, diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup REAL Maple syrup (Not pancake syrup)
- Take 1/4 cup good ketchup
- Take 1 tablespoon good mustard, i used Dijon
Steps to make Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker:
- Add soaked beans and all ingredients to slow cooker. Water should just barely cover beans.
- Cook overnight. Mine went 11 hours on low. Perfect.
- I added some turkey kielbasa…
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple vegetarian baked beans in slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!