Recipe of Popular Simple CousCous (Vegan) for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple couscous (vegan). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple CousCous (Vegan) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Simple CousCous (Vegan) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple couscous (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple CousCous (Vegan):
- Make ready 200 g couscous
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare For the veggie broth
- Take 1-2 veggie soup cubes
- Prepare 4 carrots
- Make ready 1 onion
- Get 1 garlic
- Make ready Few pods of cardamom
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
Instructions to make Simple CousCous (Vegan):
- Peel and cut the carrots and onion and throw them in a bowl, add water and soup cubes, cardamom, bay leaves and peeled cloves of garlic and cook it on high flame until carrots are tender
- Put the couscous in a big bowl which also has a cover, as we need to cover it later. Add the olive oil
- Add the soup to the couscous, mix and cover for 10 min
- Arrange the veggies on top. Enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple couscous (vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!