Step-by-Step Guide to Make Traditional Cheese Naan for Types of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheese naan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese Naan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheese Naan is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese naan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Naan:
- Get 2 tsp dry yeast
- Take 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Take 2/3 cup milk (160 ml), warm
- Get 2 cup bread flour (260 gr)
- Take 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get some chopped chives
- Make ready some chopped coriander
- Prepare some shredded mozzarella
- Take some garlic powder
Steps to make Cheese Naan:
- Add sugar into warm milk and stir. Then sprinkle dry yeast and give it a stir also. Set aside for it to get foamy for around 5 minutes.
- In a standing mixer bowl, add in flour, yogurt, olive oil, salt and yeast mixture. Mix to incorporate everything and then knead for 10 minutes. Form the dough into a ball and place it in an oiled bowl. Coat the dough with some oil to prevent crust forming on it.
- Cover the bowl tightly with cling film and leave it in a warm and draft free place until the dough rises double its size.
- Flour the working surface and place the risen dough on it. Lightly knead it into a log and cut it into 4 equal pieces. Form each piece into a ball.
- Take 1 ball and roll it into a round disk. Put some chopped chives in the center followed by shredded mozzarella and some garlic powder. Wrap the filling with the edges of the dough and pinch the seams together.
- Lightly wet the top surface of the ball with some water and then dip it in a plate containing chopped coriander leaves. Place the ball on the working surface again, seam side down. Roll it into an oval shape of 5x8 inch (13x20 cm). Place the rolled dough on a lightly floured baking tray while you continue with the rest of the balls.
- Heat an iron cast skillet on high medium heat until it's smoking. Place the rolled dough coriander side down onto the pan and cook for 1 ½ minutes per each side or until fully cooked. Transfer to a plate and paint it with some oil or melted butter. Cover with a kitchen cloth to maintain it warm while you continue cooking the rest. Best served warm, enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese naan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!