How to Make Creative Meatball Sub Casserole for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, meatball sub casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meatball Sub Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Meatball Sub Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook meatball sub casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 onion diced
- Prepare 1 green pepper diced
- Prepare 3 cloves minced garlic
- Get 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- Get 16 oz bag of Italian meatballs thawed
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease 9x13 pan
- Saute onion and pepper in skillet, add garlic for last half minute.
- Combine onion mixture, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning
- Cut biscuits into 6 pieces each and add to mixture with meatballs
- Place in baking dish and cook for 25 minutes covered with foil
- Remove foil and add cheeses. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food meatball sub casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!