Recipe of Perfect Creamy Lasagna for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy lasagna using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lasagna:
- Get 1 pack ground mild Italian pork sausage
- Get 1 can whole tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (optional)
- Get 6 garlic cloves
- Get 1 medium onion
- Prepare Salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried basil
- Take 2 sprigs thyme
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 poblano
- Take 3 red Thai chilies
- Prepare 4 lasagna noodles
- Take 1/4 cup cooking cream
- Prepare 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Prepare 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Get 1 cup old cheddar
- Make ready 4 slices Monterey jack cheese with habanero
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tspn grated parmesan
- Prepare Cream cheese layer
- Make ready 3/4 tub cream cheese
- Make ready 1.5 cups ricotta
- Take 1 tbs chopped cilantro
- Take 1/4 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 2 tbs cream
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
Steps to make Creamy Lasagna:
- Heat olive oil in pan. Sautee diced onions until transparent. Add sausage. Season with dash of salt and pepper. Remove from pan before sausage fully cooks through.
- Slice poblano in half, add garlic, thyme, grape tomatoes (if available), 3 red Thai chilies and drizzle with olive oil on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 350.
- Drain can of tomatoes and put whole tomatoes in food processor until chunky. Put in hot pan. Season with salt, garlic, basil, and red chili flakes. Add sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put poblano, thai chilies, garlic, grape tomatoes in food processor. Add mixture to tomato sauce. Add cream. Add sausage and simmer until cooked through.
- Prepare pasta as per box directions.
- Rinse food processor. Then blitz cream cheese, cream, ricotta, egg, dash of basil, and the cilantro.
- Build lasagna layers. First meat, noodles, cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, meat. Then repeat. Top should have a thin layer of cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, and 4 slices of habanero Monterey jack cheese.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 15. Raise temperature to 400 and cook for another 10 minutes for a crispy top crust. Sprinkle chili flakes and parmesan cheese while it's still hot and return to oven for 2 minutes.
- Let sit for 15 minutes and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!