Steps to Make Perfect Homemade taco seasoning for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, homemade taco seasoning. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade taco seasoning is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Homemade taco seasoning is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have homemade taco seasoning using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade taco seasoning:
- Get 1 tbsp chili powder
- Get 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp sea salt
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Homemade taco seasoning:
- Brown your beef,then drain.
- Add seasoning to your beef,and mix well.
- Measurements are per lb. of beef.
- If you choose to use this seasoning later,put into a seasoning jar.
- Will keep up to 6 mon.-1yr.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade taco seasoning recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!