How to Make Original Easy Way Out Calzones for List of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy way out calzones. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Way Out Calzones is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Way Out Calzones is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy way out calzones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Way Out Calzones:
- Prepare 1 package store bought pizza dough, either pre made or the mix
- Make ready 1 cup pizza sauce
- Make ready 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get Your favorite pizza toppings (I used salami, pepperoni and black olives)
- Get 4 tbsp salted butter
- Make ready To taste pepper
- Prepare To taste garlic powder
- Make ready To taste oregano
- Prepare Shaved parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Easy Way Out Calzones:
- Make the dough per package instructions or take the ready made dough and form four balls. Roll each ball out until thin and round.
- Add 1/4 cup sauce to each, spread it evenly and then add the toppings and cheese.
- Fold them up into pockets shaped like half moons. Make sure they are sealed up well so they don’t burst while baking. You can use a fork to press the edges down and don’t be afraid to pinch them either.
- Soften the butter in a microwave safe bowl, 30 seconds at a time. Add the pepper, garlic salt and oregano, and mix well.
- Place the finished calzones on a foil lined, greased sheet pan, seam sides down. Brush the butter generously on top of each one.
- Throw a little parmesan on top and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Let them rest for a few minutes then enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy way out calzones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!