How to Prepare Iconic Halekulani Mai Tai for Diet Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, halekulani mai tai. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Halekulani Mai Tai is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Halekulani Mai Tai is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have halekulani mai tai using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halekulani Mai Tai:
- Get 1/3 oz rock candy syrup
- Make ready 1/3 oz orangeat syrup
- Take 1/3 oz orange curaçao
- Make ready 1 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice (some might like less lemon, e.g.¾oz)
- Take 1/2 oz Hamilton151 rum or other 151 rum
- Get 3/4 oz Bacardi Gold rum
- Take 3/4 Bacardi Select rum or another good dark rum (to float)
Instructions to make Halekulani Mai Tai:
- Build over crushed ice and float on top the 3/ 4 ounce of Bacardi Select Rum. • Garnish with lime wheel, sugar cane stick, mint leaf, and Vanda orchid.
- Batch mode:. Mix everything except lemon and dark rum (2 1/4 ounces). Later add juice, mix, add ice, then float dark rum.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food halekulani mai tai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!