Recipe of Ultimate Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yummy scratch beans vegetarian and vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have yummy scratch beans vegetarian and vegan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan:
- Prepare 1 lb dry beans (I used 1/2 pinto & 1/2 white northern)
- Take to taste clove
- Make ready to taste garlic, smashed, chopped
- Prepare 1 Med onion, fine chop
- Get 2 tsp olive oil or your favorite good oil
- Take 3 + 1/4 cups water
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 2 tsp good quality fresh chilli powder. More if u want
- Take 1 Med green bell pepper, diced
Steps to make Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan:
- Soak dried beans overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Heat oil in large pot, low-med heat. Quickly sautee garlic and onion, add water, beans, spices, green bell pepper and tomato paste plus salt to taste. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cook 60 minutes on low/simmer. Test your beans. Mine were perfect at 1 hr cook time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food yummy scratch beans vegetarian and vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!