How to Prepare Iconic Vegan Corn Bread for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan corn bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Corn Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Corn Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan corn bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Corn Bread:
- Get 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup corn meal
- Get 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 5 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 12 tbsp oil
- Prepare 9 tbsp water
- Prepare 3 tbsp lemon juice
Steps to make Vegan Corn Bread:
- Preheat the oven at 350°F for 15 min.
- Mix the dry ingredients separately from the liquids and the mix all together very well.
- Put all in a bread pan previously greased and then put in the oven for about 25-35 min.
- Let it chill.
- Taste it!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan corn bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!