Easiest Way to Prepare Popular Wholewheat Garlic Pan Pizza Dough for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, wholewheat garlic pan pizza dough. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wholewheat Garlic Pan Pizza Dough is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Wholewheat Garlic Pan Pizza Dough is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have wholewheat garlic pan pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wholewheat Garlic Pan Pizza Dough:
- Get 2 cups wholewheat flour
- Take 2 cups whole purpose flour
- Get 1.5 cups warm water
- Make ready 4.5 tsp instant yeast
- Get 2 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tblsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 cup EVOO
Instructions to make Wholewheat Garlic Pan Pizza Dough:
- Mix flour with instant yeast for 30 seconds in large bowl.
- Add sugar, salt and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Add water and EVOO and stir to combine. Knead dough in bowl until well combined and dough is smooth.
- Add approximately 1 tblsp of EVOO to bowl and coat bowl and dough.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Alternatively, you can place in refrigerator for a slower rise for approximately 8 hours. Take out of fridge approximately 2 hours before cooking to allow dough to get to room temperature.
- Punch down dough to release the air and knead for approximately 30 seconds.
- This recipe will yield enough dough to make two 10 inch pan pizzas. Cut dough in half and shape into a ball then cover with a clean kitchen towel. If the dough feels very sticky add flour to the cutting board and lightly dust dough with flour before shaping. Let dough rise for second time until double in size about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees for about an half hour.
- Stretch dough with hand into a circle and place in the cast iron skillet. Continue to stretch dough until it forms the shape of the pan.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings and bake for 15 minutes. Given oven temperatures vary, check the pizza after 10 minutes. The dough should be slightly brown on the edges and underneath.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wholewheat garlic pan pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!