Recipe of Real Angel Wings for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, angel wings. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Angel Wings is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Angel Wings is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook angel wings using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Wings:
- Take 5 each eggs
- Get 3 1/2 oz vodka
- Prepare 1/3 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 cup flour
- Make ready 3 cup oil
- Take 1 caster sugar
Steps to make Angel Wings:
- Beat eggs in a bowl
- Add vodka, salt.
- Important: Do Not dump the entire amount of flour into the egg mixture. The amount of flour shown is approximate. Add slow, keep mixing. It might take little more than 2 cups, it might take less. The dough should be elastic and not too tight.
- Roll the dough into a ball. Let it rest for 15 minutes
- Slightly dust the table with flour. Using a rolling pin roll half of the dough into a thin sheet. The thinner you can roll the better.
- Cut the rolled dough into 1" stripswide strips. Then cut the strips into triangles or rhombuses. Or you can just make thin strips like 1/2" wide and 2-3" long. Twist them or use as is. Curved cutter will make the end product very nice
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Drop a handful of dough shapes into hot oil and fry until light golden in color. Don't overcook.
- Get your angel wings out onto a paper towel. Toss with caster sugar while hot.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Add more sugar if needed
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food angel wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!