Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Real Taco Pizza for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Taco Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pizza:
- Get Pizza dough
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 oz taco seasoning
- Take 15 oz refried beans
- Make ready 1/4 cup salsa
- Prepare 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Get Sliced olives
- Get Lettuce, tomatoes, onion and sour cream
Instructions to make Taco Pizza:
- Let pizza dough rest 20 minutes
- Brown meat in skillet, add taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spread out pizza dough and bake for 8 minutes
- Mix refried beans and salsa. Spread a thin layer on crust
- Top with meat cheese and olives.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sour cream
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food taco pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!