Recipe of Creative Crockpot Coconut Curry for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot coconut curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Coconut Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Coconut Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Coconut Curry:
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Minced garlic (paste)
- Prepare 2 tbsp minced ginger
- Prepare 1-3 tbsps Red curry paste (depends on heat preference)
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- Take 1 tsp Cayenne
- Take 1-2 tbsps Turmeric
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps Brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp Onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Worchestor
- Get Sweet basil
- Take Cilantro
- Take Green onion
- Prepare 1/3 yellow onion
- Get 2 sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk
- Make ready 1 cup vegetable broth (or water and add vegan bel bouillon)
- Take Cashews (optional)
- Get Egg (optional)
- Get Lime
Instructions to make Crockpot Coconut Curry:
- While you chop your onions and skin your sweet potatoes, add some olive oil to your crockpot and turn it on high. Add minced ginger, garlic, and red curry to the pot as well as you yellow onion. Add you spices next and stir (salt, pepper, brown sugar, tumeric, cayenne, paprika, optional curry powder)
- Once your seasonings are stirred into the onion add the worcheshire and soy sauce (or you can use fish sauce) and mix. Add small chopped sweet potatoes and some chopped basil and cover for 90 minutes.
- After the first 90 minutes. Add your coconut milk, vegetable broth and some cilantro and green onion (save the rest for garnish). Cook for another 90 minutes, sweet potatoes should be easy to cut.
- After the second round of 90 minutes you can add any of the following: canned chickpeas, raw shrimp, cooked chicken, etc. cook jasmine rice with sesame oil or any other vegetables or sides you want to have with the dish. Garnish with cashews, cilantro, green onion. You can even add an egg! Add sliced lime to the plate for squeezing and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot coconut curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!