Recipe of Popular Green Tea Matcha Sangria for Appetizer Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, green tea matcha sangria. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Tea Matcha Sangria is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Green Tea Matcha Sangria is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have green tea matcha sangria using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Tea Matcha Sangria:
- Make ready 750 ml cava
- Make ready 80 g Sweet Matcha
- Make ready Fruits (orange, peach, pear… etc.)
- Get 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Get cubes Ice
Instructions to make Green Tea Matcha Sangria:
- The cava must be in the refrigerator hours before.
- We cut the peach, the pear and the orange. Pour lemon juice on top and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put Sweet Matcha in a bowl.
- Dissolve Sweet Matcha with 100ml of cava.
- In a jug, put the Matcha, ice cubes and the rest of the cava. Mix lightly with the long spoon.
- Add the fruits and stir well.
- Prepare glasses with ice.
- Serve the sangria in glasses.
- Sweet Matcha https://thematchahouse.com/en/matcha/26-Sweet-Matcha-300g.html
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green tea matcha sangria recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!