Steps to Make Iconic Mike&#39;s Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's chilly tangy feta summertime pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's chilly tangy feta summertime pasta salad using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) Multi Colored Rigitoni Pasta [use about 1 1/2 boxes]
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) Athenos Bowl Feta Cheese [crumbled]
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Shreadded Parmasean Cheese
- Make ready 1 (24 oz) Creamy Chilled Bottle Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing [well shaken]
- Get 1 Box Firm Red Cheery Tomatoes [rinsed -halved]
- Take 1 Box Firm Orange Cherry Tomatoes [rinsed - halved]
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Celery [rinsed - [diced - with leaves]
- Prepare 2 EX LG Fresh Garden Cucumbers [peeled - chopped]
- Get 1/2 Cup Radishes [rinsed - sliced]
- Make ready 1 Cup Sweet Viadailla Onions [rinsed - rough chopped]
- Take 1/2 Cup Red [purple] Onions [rinsed - rough chopped]
- Take 2 LG Fresh Carrots [peeled & sliced]
- Make ready 1 LG Yellow Bell Pepper [chopped]
- Prepare 1 LG Red Bell Pepper [chopped]
- Take 1 LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped]
- Prepare 1 Orange Bell Pepper [chopped]
- Get 1 Cup Fresh Garden Celery [chopped]
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) Cans Artichokes [in water - fully drained - chopped]
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped]
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) Can LG Black Olives [fully drained - halved]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fresh Garden Chives [chopped]
- Take 1/8 Cup Fresh Garden Parley [chopped]
- Get to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Take to taste Sea Salt
- Prepare as needed Garlic Olive Oil
Instructions to make Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Here's about all you'll need. Kraft Zesty Italian works great as well if you can't locate the Olive Garden Signature brand. But, try to locate the Olive Garden brand. It's less oily and melds well with the pasta.
- Feta Cheese.
- A delicious, creamy, tangy pre-fabed option. Found at Costco. Sold in twos. Definitely worth the price!
- Boil noodles as per manufactures directions. Usually 9 minutes. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to water. Drain. Upon draining, lightly drizzle noodles with garlic olive oil. Gently mix.
- Allow noodles to cool before adding to your chilled vegetables and sauce.
- Add everything together and gently mix well. Chill this savory dish for at least 4 hours. Stir occasionally. Enjoy every bite of your chilly taste of Summer!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's chilly tangy feta summertime pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!