Easiest Way to Prepare Authentic sausage cornbread pie for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sausage cornbread pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
sausage cornbread pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. sausage cornbread pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sausage cornbread pie using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make sausage cornbread pie:
- Make ready sausage mix
- Get 1 can rotel drained
- Prepare 1 can corn drained
- Get 1 can red kidney beans drained
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb smoked sausage sliced in 1/4 inch peices
- Take 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- Make ready 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Take corn bread mix
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Get 1 cup cornmeal
- Prepare 2/3 cup sugar
- Get 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 1 egg
Instructions to make sausage cornbread pie:
- preheat oven 400
- in skillet brown sausage slices
- add sausage and bacon to 9x13 pan covering bottom of pan
- mix corn, rotel, beans, salt pepper add to meat mixture
- in bowl add all cornbread ingredients together stir well then pour batter over sausage mixture in 9x13 pan
- put in oven for 25-35 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sausage cornbread pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!