How to Prepare Original Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping:
- Prepare Topping
- Make ready 1/4 cup crushed pecan halves
- Take 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 2 tbsp butter, softened
- Take 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Get Filling
- Take 2 apples, diced
- Take 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Make ready 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp Apple pie spice
- Take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup Smirnoff caramel vodka
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready Other Ingredients
- Prepare 1 box Shortbread Tartlet shells
- Prepare 2 small Ramekins, coated with butter
- Make ready 1 sauce pan
- Take 1 cookie sheet
- Take 1 aluminum foil
Instructions to make Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping:
- For the streusel topping, mix together the flour, pecans and butter until the mixture is loosely crumbled. Set aside.
- Next, mix the apples and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add in the granulated sugar, light brown sugar, all purpose flour, apple pie spice, and vodka, mix well.
- Heat butter over medium heat until melted in the saucepan. Then, fold the apple mixture into the butter and stir occasionally until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the tartlet shells and the 2 ramekins on the pan. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the warm apple mixture into each shell. Spoon the remaining filling into the ramekins. Sprinkle the streusel topping on each tartlet.
- Place pan in oven on low broil until the topping is a nice golden brown color. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!