Recipe of Favorite Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegetable lasagna with white sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetable lasagna with white sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce:
- Prepare Lasagna no bake noodles
- Get 15 oz ricotta cheese
- Get 10 oz frozen Spinach
- Prepare 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Get 24 oz Alfredo sauce
- Take 16 oz portobello mushrooms
- Get Small diced onion
- Take 1/4 cup butter
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp basil
Instructions to make Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large pan melt butter, add onions and mushrooms cook for 3 minutes
- Add Alfredo sauce, oregano and basil, cook for a few minutes
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of 9x13 pan
- Top sauce with noodles
- Add half of spinach, 1/2 of ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Repeat layers of noodles and fillings.
- Top with noodles followed by remaining sauce and remaining cheeses.
- Bake in oven for 40 - 45 minutes, broil to brown cheese
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetable lasagna with white sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!