Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Loaded cheesy garlic bread for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, loaded cheesy garlic bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded cheesy garlic bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Loaded cheesy garlic bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have loaded cheesy garlic bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded cheesy garlic bread:
- Make ready 16-20 peeled and devined jumbo shrimp
- Take 1 pack bacon
- Prepare 2 green onions sliced
- Take 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Make ready 8 tablespoons melted butter
- Get 1 cup best foods mayo
- Prepare 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 5 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 2.5 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 2 loaves sweet French bread
Steps to make Loaded cheesy garlic bread:
- Cook bacon and let cool after cools chop it up. Set aside
- Slice green onion set aside
- Split shrimp and chop. Add garlic and let sit in fridge til ready to mix in.
- Mix mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, melted butter, green onions, mayo, 1/2 of bacon,(save other half for later),salt and pepper to taste. Then fold in shrimp and garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Cut French bread loaves in half and spread mixture over all 4 pieces of bread.
- Place in oven for 20 mins. Add rest of bacon on top and Broil for the last 2 minutes keeping an eye on it while broiling.
- Cut like garlic bread then cut each piece in half and serve
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food loaded cheesy garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!