Recipe of Perfect Trick or treat cookie pizza for List of Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, trick or treat cookie pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Trick or treat cookie pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Trick or treat cookie pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook trick or treat cookie pizza using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Trick or treat cookie pizza:
- Get 1 tube Pilsbusry sugar cookie dough
- Take 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Get Halloween candy (candy corn, Crunch bar, Sprinkles, and Gummy Worms Orange and yellow recess pieces)
Steps to make Trick or treat cookie pizza:
- Allow cookie dough tube to sit out on counter for about 5-10 minutes. Roll out cookie dough onto an ungreased 14 inch pizza pan. Bake in oven at 350 for 18-20 minutes, or until golden colored. Remove from oven and allow to cool. In a microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave n 30 seconds increments until smooth and creamy. Pour chocolate on top of cookie crust.
- Spread using spatula until covered. Crumble candy into pieces and arrange on top of the chocolate. Allow to chill in fridge until chocolate is firm. Cut into desired sized pieces and enjoy!!!
- This can be made with leftover Halloween candy for a fun “after Halloween” treat as well, or you can add different candy to make it any “theme” desired!!
- Iam using chocolate chip cookie dough, that I made, any cookie dough will work for this doesn’t have to be the cookie dough in the tube be homemade or the kinds in the bag. Any Halloween themed candy as well. Iam using a homemade cream cheese icing and smashed up Oreos with some gummy worms, I kept it easy and simple, but you can go all out and crazy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food trick or treat cookie pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!