Steps to Make Fancy Cornbread for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cornbread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread:
- Take 1 1/2 cup Martha White cornmeal
- Get 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 oil to grease pan
Steps to make Cornbread:
- Set oven to 450°F and place 12 inch iron skillet in oven. Measure all dry ingredients and add together in a bowl.
- Measure oil and add eggs. Whisk slightly.
- Measure buttermilk
- When oven is ready remove skillet and place on stove. Pour some oil in skillet. I use 3 paper towels and grease skillet. Just coat the bottom and sides. Don't try to 'mop up' all of the oil.
- Mix egg oil and buttermilk to cornmeal mixture. Mix well about 30 seconds. Pour in skillet.
- Place in oven for about 20 mins or until golden brown. Remove from pan so the cornbread won't over cook.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!